We offer Contaminated Land Risk Assessments to support planning applications for all types and scales of development throughout the UK. Starting from £450 for a basic Phase 1 Desk Top Study, our prices are among the most competitive on the market. Feel free to call us on 0845 303 9434 for an obligation free discussion and quote or click HERE to request a formal quotation by email.
The benefits of our Contaminated Land Risk Assessments include:
- Improved chances of obtaining permission and reduced risk of hold ups in the planning process – we aim to get it right first time
- Quick turnaround time for Phase 1 Reports – we aim to have your report ready within 3 to 5 working days
- Cost effective – our prices are among the most competitive on the market
- Professional and High Quality – our Contaminated Land consultants have a minimum of an MSc degree and extensive experience of dealing with planning submissions.
- Security – All our work is covered by a £5 million indemnity insurance policy
Contact us if you are looking to:
- submit a new planning application for a new development or alteration;
- comply with a planning permission condition for a new development or alteration;
- purchase a property or site and want to undertake a Due Diligence Assessment;
- find out more about the contamination status of your home
We take a phased approach to risk assessment to ensure that we only undertake the works that are necessary at a site. Depending on your requirements we can supply you with a:
- Phase I (Desk Top Study) Report – involves a review of historical information in order to identify the potential for contamination at the site and its possible impacts on health and the environment. Prices start from £450 for a standard Phase 1 report.
- Phase 2 (Intrusive Site Investigation) Report – using the information gained from Phase 1, an appropriate site investigation is undertaken to identify if contaminants are present on the site at potentially harmful concentrations.
- Phase 3 (Remediation design, Implementation and Validation) Report – Where site contamination levels are considered to be potentially harmful, we can design, implement and validate a remediation strategy for you to ensure that the site meets the requirements for its intended use.
If you would like to learn more about land contamination and the requirement for a contaminated land risk assessment to support your planning application, we recommend that you check out the following links:
Governement Guidance – Contaminated Land
Planning Practice Guidance – Why should local planning authorities be concerned about land contamination?
Call us on 0845 303 9434 to discuss requirements or your click HERE to request a quote.
PLEASE NOTE: We also undertake flood risk assessments. If you order a Flood Risk Assessment along with a Contamination Assessment, we will give you a 25% discount off the standard prices.