We offer Flood Risk Assessments to support planning applications for all types and scales of development throughout the UK. Starting from £450 for a basic Level 1 Flood Risk Assessment & £650 for a Level 2 Flood Risk Assessment, our prices are among the most competitive on the market. Feel free to call us on 0845 303 9434 for an obligation free discussion and quote or click HERE to request a formal quotation by email.
The benefits of our Flood Risk Assessments include:
- Improved chances of obtaining permission and reduced risk of hold ups in the planning process – we aim to get it right first time
- Quick turnaround time – we aim to have your report ready within 3 to 5 working days
- Cost effective – our prices are among the most competitive on the market
- Professional and High Quality – our flood risk consultants have a minimum of a relevant MSc degree and extensive experience of dealing with planning submissions
- Security – All our work is covered by a £5 million indemnity insurance policy
Depending on your requirements, the flood risk assessment can consist of one or more of the following:
- Level 1 – Screening of the development site to assess the necessity for a Flood Risk Assessment
- Level 2 – A qualitative scoping assessment of flood risks to the site
- Level 3 – A detailed quantitative assessment of flood risks to the site, which may include hydrological and hydraulic modelling
- Suraface Water Drainage Management – In addition to an FRA, we can outline recommendations for Surface Water Mangement (e.g. SuDS).
The FRA will be proportionate to the degree of flood risk and the scale and nature of the development.
Our Flood Risk Assessments will provide you with the necessary information on:
- The current flood risks at the site
- How your proposed development may affect flood risk in the local area
- Measures you can take to mitigate against flood risk as part of the development
- Available surface water drainage (SUDs) management options for the site.
If you would like to learn more about flood risk and the requirement for a flood risk assessment to support your planning application, we recommend that you check out the following links:
Government Guidance – Flood risk assessment for planning applications
Planning Practice Guidance – Site-Specific Flood Risk Assessment: CHECKLIST
Call us on 0845 303 9434 to discuss requirements or your click HERE to request a quote.