Salary – Neg. depending on qualifications & experience
We are seeking a motivated individual to assist with the delivery of our contaminated land consultancy services and software solutions. If you are interested, send your CV by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Candidates should be able to demonstrate capability/experience of dealing with clients directly, interpretative report writing, and have a good understanding of project management principles.
The ideal candidate will have practical experience in one or more of the following:
- Undertaking combined contaminated land and geotechnical site investigations and risk assessments and associated report writing
- GIS and data management projects
- Business Development
- Independent ; Effective; Well organised, Teamworker, Numerate, Excellent Communicator, Detail Conscious, Excellent Report Writer
- IT skills/abilities – GIS, databases, Excel, Adobe.
- Ability to learn quickly in a fast-paced environment and balance multiple priorities
- Undertaking Geo-Environmental site assessments and report writing
- Business Development/Sales – Contacting and visiting potential clients and developing new business
- Assist in the management and delivery of GIS/Data Management projects
- Assist in providing software support and training
- You will have a minimum of an environmental science/engineering/health based first degree and preferably 2-5 years experience.
- The position will require an amount of travelling across the UK so a clean driving licence is essential.