Salary – Neg. depending on qualifications & experience
We are seeking a motivated individual to assist with the delivery of our flood risk assessment services and software solutions. If you are interested, send your CV by email to email@example.com
Candidates should be able to demonstrate capability/experience of dealing with clients directly, interpretative report writing, and have a good understanding of project management principles.
The ideal candidate will have practical experience in one or more of the following:
- Undertaking flood risk and SuDS assessments, modelling and associated report writing
- GIS, CAD and data management projects
- Business Development
- Independent ; Effective; Well organised, Teamworker, Numerate, Excellent Communicator, Detail Conscious, Excellent Report Writer
- IT skills/abilities – GIS, CAD, databases, Excel, Adobe.
- Ability to learn quickly in a fast-paced environment and balance multiple priorities
- Undertaking flood risk assessments, modelling using flood modeller , Tuflow and HECRAS, report writing;
- Undertaking Detailed Drainage Assessments (SuDS) with associated modelling;
- Business Development/Sales – Contacting and visiting potential public and private sector clients and developing new business;
- Assist in the management and delivery of GIS/Data Management projects;
- Assist in providing software support and training;
- Assisting in other activities undertaken by the company.
- You will have a minimum of an environmental science/engineering/health based first degree and 2 years experience.
- The position will require an amount of travelling across the UK so a clean driving licence is desirable.