GEOENVIRON SITE SURVEY MANAGER
The GeoEnviron Site Survey Manager has been designed to facilitate efficient and effective data management as well as interpretation, and decision making during site investigations.
Call us now for more information or to arrange an obligation free demonstration, either on-line or at your offices.
Download Product Brochure Download Case Study
The systems powerful database querying facilities allow you to quickly isolate the sample datasets that you are interested in. Once located, the data can easily be exported to Microsoft Excel for charting or further manipulation.
The system's built in borehole profile generator allows you to easily create borehole logs with the simple click of a button.
The Site Survey Manager integrates seamlessly with MapInfo, ArcView and Cadcorp GIS, allowing you to easily visualise the location of boreholes and sampling points while constructing your conceptual site model.
Data on samples or boreholes can be retrieved and viewed by simply double-clicking the map on the borehole or sample of interest. The relevant database module will be opened up and the required data displayed.
The map can also be queried via the database. Whenever boreholes or samples are retrieved in the database, they are automatically centred in the GIS, allowing you to quickly visualise their location.
- Data is managed in high performance SQL databases for reliable and efficient data and document management as well as networking
- Easy importation of data
- Enhanced decision support
- GeoEnviron supports Microsoft Windows (Vista, XP, 2000, NT, 95/98) and Novell NetWare version 4.1 operating systems.
- a Pentium or similar is recommended on both server and client machines.
- a minimum of 256MB is recommended on the server. A minimum of 128MB is recommended on a client PC.
– approximately 500MB of hard disk space is required for the entire system. The database as well as GeoEnviron’s program files are placed centrally on the server in the case of a client/server installation.
- the system is installed with a back up procedure that can be called from an existing back up procedure.
- the database is capable of automatic roll back meaning only unsaved transactions will be lost in the event of system failure.
- utilises Open Database Connectivity for ASA. Native Driver is used for MS SQL server.
GeoEnviron Web applications